Career Forward - The Tools You Need For a Successful Job Search
You’re ready to move forward. You have the skills, the experience, and the drive to take that next step in your career. All you need now is the right opportunity.
So now what?
This guide will help you move your career forward, offering practical tools and tips on the entire job hunting process - from effective networking and using social media, all the way to closing the deal on a job offer and making a professional exit from your current employer.
- Getting Started on Networking
- Job Seeking While Employed
- Social Media Job Search
- Working with a Recruiter
- Resumé Tips and Best Practices
- Effective Cover Letters
- Nailing the Interview
- Following Up After the Interview
- Evaluating Employment Offers
- The Counteroffer Dilemma
- Making a Professional Exit
- How Kelly Can Help with Your Job Search
While some of the suggestions here may seem obvious, the truth is that resumé and job search mistakes can happen at all professional levels. Taking the time to review this guide will help you avoid blunders and make your search a success.